Cost and Scheduling
Six sessions in the tachyon chamber, at a minimum, are recommended.
New pricing as of July 6, 2020: We are close to the pricing of (or still priced less than) other tachyon chambers around the country.
You can buy a package of 3 sessions for $160. For six sessions, the price is $320.
A single session is $60.
After you complete six sessions, you can buy a package of 5 sessions for $220. If you feel the effects of the tachyons are “wearing off,” (sometimes the effects wear off, but usually the healing stays) you can return regularly to the tachyon chamber, once a week or once a month, to continue to move forward in your body, mind and spirit. The “5 for 220” package works for people who would like to come to the tachyon chamber on a regular basis.
Your time in the tachyon chamber
A session in the tachyon chamber is about 25 to 30 minutes.
If you are buying a package of 3 sessions, we ask you to pay the $160 at your first of 3 sessions.
If you have completed 6 sessions and you are purchasing a package of 5 sessions at $220, we ask you to pay the $220 at the first of those 5 sessions.
Cash payment is preferred, but checks are also accepted at each appointment. We are not (yet) set up to take credit cards.
If you would like to pay through Paypal, let us know. We can do this.
There are several banks with ATM machines within a mile or two of us along No. McDowell Blvd., including Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Redwood Credit Union, and Exchange Bank.
An Optimal Schedule
A minimum of six sessions in the tachyon chamber is recommended to experience the benefits of the tachyons.
- Very Concentrated Schedule: You can have two sessions per day for three days straight to total six sessions. (Good for travelers). Plan on having about 4 or 5 hours between your sessions when you have two sessions in one day, for example, one session at 9:45 am and the second session at 3:00 pm.
- Concentrated Schedule: You can have one session per day for six days straight for a total of six sessions.
- Three at a Time Schedule: You can have three sessions in about 1-1/2 days, wait a few days or a week or two, and then have three more sessions in about 1-1/2 days, or
- Take more time than this between your tachyon chamber sessions.
- Ongoing appointments: After you have had six visits to the tachyon chamber, you can take a few weeks off and decide, in your own time, if you would like to come back for another set of sessions– and take advantage of the reduced rate. Ongoing appointments, for example, once a week or every two or three weeks, helps you work on ongoing issues, and general health maintenance.
Improvements are more subtle when many days or weeks are between each appointment.
Note that everybody is different and experiences the tachyon chamber in his or her own unique way. A person who is dealing with a physical issue may find that the tachyon chamber dislodges an emotional issue first. This dislodgment may be necessary for other, later physical improvement.
Strength and Flexibility
Our clients must be flexible enough, strong enough, and able enough to get in and out of the tachyon chamber by themselves. Approximately 99% of our clients will have no issues regarding getting in and out of the tachyon chamber by themselves.
If you have questions about getting in and out of the chamber, let us know so we can address those concerns.