Cost and Scheduling
The following explanations and prices are 2023 prices. The prices apply to each person.
Six sessions in the tachyon chamber, at a minimum, are recommended. Six sessions allow you to receive enough tachyons in your body to create healing and changes.
Our prices are similar to those of other tachyon chambers around the country.
These packages are for one person.
We don’t split a package among 2 or 3 people.
A package of 3 sessions for one person is $190.
A package of 6 sessions for one person is $360, paid all at once at the first appointment.
A single session for one person is $80, but I can apply that $80 to the “3 for $190” package.
After you complete six sessions, the price is $55 per visit — it costs less.
If you feel the effects of the tachyons are “wearing off,” (sometimes the effects wear off, but the healing stays), you can return and continue to move forward in your body, mind and spirit.
Your time in the tachyon chamber
A session in the tachyon chamber is about 20 minutes, and sometimes a few minutes more than this.
If you are buying a package of 3 sessions, we ask you to pay the $190 at your first of 3 sessions.
If you are buying the package of 6 sessions, we ask you to pay the $360 at your first of the 6 sessions, to receive the cost savings of the 6-visit package.
If you have completed 6 sessions, you’ll just pay $55 at each visit.
Cash payment is preferred. Paypal and Zelle are also possible. We are not (yet) set up to take credit cards.
There are several banks with ATM machines within a mile or two of us along No. McDowell Blvd., including Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Redwood Credit Union, and Exchange Bank.
An Optimal Schedule
We usually take appointments Monday through Friday, about 10:00 to 5:00. Appointments are generally between these hours, though we can often schedule something at the very end of the work day, such as at 5:15 or 5:30 pm.
We are often open on Saturdays, but not every Saturday. Talk to us if you need a Saturday.
A minimum of six sessions in the tachyon chamber is recommended to experience the benefits of the tachyons.
- Very Concentrated Schedule: You can have up to two sessions per day for three days straight to total six sessions. (Good for travelers). Plan on having about 4 or 5 hours between your sessions when you have two sessions in one day. (Example: one session in the morning at 10:30 am and then you return at 3:30 pm).
- Concentrated Schedule: You can have one session per day for six days straight for a total of six sessions.
- A “Day and a Half” Schedule: You cannot have three sessions in one day. (Three is too much!) But you can have three sessions over about 1-1/2 days, wait a few days, ,then have three more sessions in about 1-1/2 days.
- Take more time than this between your tachyon chamber sessions.
- Easy Does It schedule: Have a tachyon chamber session, then take 2 days off. Have another session, and then take two days off. You can complete six visits in about 16 days with this schedule.
- Ongoing appointments: After you have had six visits to the tachyon chamber, you can take a week or two off and decide, if you’d like to come back and then take advantage of the reduced rate per session. Ongoing appointments help you work on ongoing issues, and are great for detoxing and health maintenance.
People who have completed six sessions already and who come every week or two or three,, report report that the tachyon chamber continues to be restorative and grounding.
Note that everybody is different and experiences the tachyon chamber in his or her own unique way. And, each session can differ greatly from the last one.
A person who is dealing with a physical issue may find that the tachyon chamber dislodges an emotional issue first. This dislodgement may be necessary for other, later physical improvement.
Strength and Flexibility
Our clients must be flexible enough, strong enough, and able enough to get in and out of the tachyon chamber by themselves. Approximately 99% of our clients will have no issues regarding getting in and out of the tachyon chamber by themselves.
If you have questions about getting in and out of the chamber, let us know so we can address those concerns.