Cost and Scheduling
Six sessions in the tachyon chamber, at a minimum, are recommended.
New pricing began in July, 2020: We are still very close to, or below, the pricing of other tachyon chambers around the country.
You can buy a package of 3 sessions for $160. For six sessions, the price is $320.
A single session is $60.
After you complete six sessions, you can buy a package of 5 sessions for $225. If you feel the effects of the tachyons are “wearing off,” (sometimes the effects wear off, but usually the healing stays), you can return regularly to the tachyon chamber, once a week or once a month, to continue to move forward in your body, mind and spirit. The “5 for $225” package works for people who would like to come to the tachyon chamber on a regular basis.
Your time in the tachyon chamber
A session in the tachyon chamber is about 25 minutes.
If you are buying a package of 3 sessions, we ask you to pay the $160 at your first of 3 sessions.
If you have completed 6 sessions and you are purchasing a package of 5 sessions at $225, we ask you to pay the $225 at the first of those 5 sessions.
Cash payment is preferred, but checks are also accepted at each appointment. We are not (yet) set up to take credit cards.
If you would like to pay through Paypal, let us know. We can do this.
There are several banks with ATM machines within a mile or two of us along No. McDowell Blvd., including Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Redwood Credit Union, and Exchange Bank.
An Optimal Schedule
We are open Monday through Friday, usually about 9:30 to 5:00. Appointments are generally between these hours.
A minimum of six sessions in the tachyon chamber is recommended to experience the benefits of the tachyons.
- Very Concentrated Schedule: You can have up to two sessions per day for three days straight to total six sessions. (Good for travelers). Plan on having about 4 or 5 hours between your sessions when you have two sessions in one day, for example, one session at 9:45 am and the second session at 3:00 pm.
- Concentrated Schedule: You can have one session per day for six days straight for a total of six sessions.
- Three in a “Day and a Half” Schedule: You can have three sessions over about 1-1/2 days, wait a few days or a week or two, and then have three more sessions in about 1-1/2 days, or
- Take more time than this between your tachyon chamber sessions.
- Ongoing appointments: After you have had six visits to the tachyon chamber, you can take 2 or 3 weeks off and decide, in your own time, if you would like to come back for another set of sessions– and take advantage of the reduced rate. You can do several more in a concentrated schedule. Or, ongoing appointments, for example, once or twice a week or one per week, or one every two or three weeks, helps you work on ongoing issues, and general health maintenance.
Many people like to take days off or even weeks off between each appointment. This helps the body adjust to the new energy from the tachyons.
Note that everybody is different and experiences the tachyon chamber in his or her own unique way. A person who is dealing with a physical issue may find that the tachyon chamber dislodges an emotional issue first. This dislodgement may be necessary for other, later physical improvement.
Strength and Flexibility
Our clients must be flexible enough, strong enough, and able enough to get in and out of the tachyon chamber by themselves. Approximately 99% of our clients will have no issues regarding getting in and out of the tachyon chamber by themselves.
If you have questions about getting in and out of the chamber, let us know so we can address those concerns.